Questions from the original, ones I don't want struck out. Ones that might be good as-is or if changed to a SF/F/H bent are left alone:
What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Where would you like to live? What is your idea of earthly happiness?
- To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
- Who are your favorite characters in history?
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
- Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
- Your favorite painter?
- Your favorite musician?
The quality you most admire in a man? The quality you most admire in a woman?
- Your favorite virtue?
- Your favorite occupation?
- Who would you have liked to be?
- Your most marked characteristic?
What do you most value in your friends?
- What is your principal defect?
What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes? What would you like to be? What is your favorite color? What is your favorite flower? What is your favorite bird?
- Who are your favorite prose writers?
- Who are your favorite poets?
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- Who are your favorite heroines of history?
What are your favorite names? What is it you most dislike? What historical figures do you most despise? What event in military history do you most admire? What natural gift would you most like to possess? How would you like to die? What is your present state of mind? What is your motto?
- How does your ideal day of writing/creating go?
- How does your typical day of writing/creating go?
- How do you typically approach creating a new work? (Writers: are you an outliner, a seat-of-the-pantser, or somewhere in between?)
You can comment here or at the Dreamwidth crosspost. comments at Dreamwidth.